Navatom online application can run on any computer with an internet connection, and supports the following browsers:
- Google Chrome: Chrome runs updates automatically, for ship computers any version above 58 is usable. Although updating your browser is recommended for future Navatom Versions.
- Mozilla Firefox: Navatom works with version 54 and above. Although updating your browser is recommended for future Navatom Versions.
- Apple Safari: Any version above 10.1 works fine. Although updating your browser is recommended for future Navatom Versions.
Internet Speed Requirements
Navatom Company and Ship modules are developed separately and have different internet speed and stability requirements.
Company App Users:
Navatom company modules are designed to run on land-based internet connections, and they work with internet speeds of 5mbps and above. Although lower speed connections will run Navatom, you can experience delays in data operations.
Ship App Users:
Navatom ship modules are optimized to run with satellite-based slow connections. Navatom has been tested to work on the following devices:
- GlobalExpress and similar: Navatom performs very fast on these systems.
- VSAT and similar: Navatom performs very fast on these systems.
- FleetBroadband 250 and above: Navatom works well on these systems.
- Thuraya: Navatom works very well on Thuraya, but previous tests have shown a lot of connection loss on these devices, please check your connection delay and offline times before starting.
- Iridium Openport: Our tests have shown that Navatom loses connection frequently on these devices, due to frequent satellite change.
- Fleet 33 55 and 77: These systems are at EOL (End of Life) Fleet 33, and 35 have stopped working, and Fleet 77 will follow in 2020, Navatom does not support these systems.