- Open the Main Menu ( Sub Menu )
- Click on ‘Certificates’’ under the Documentations
- If you use a company account then you have option to select ship on the top bar
USE A FILTER (SEARCH BAR )
- To narrow certificates, you have options on the search bar such as "Top Level Category( Flag state, safety, stationary, etc. up to company ), Certificate Term ( short term, full-term), Sub item type (audit, survey, equipment), issue date, expiry date"
SOME IMPORTANT PROPERTIES
It has the facility to transfer certificates from ship to another ship. Click to and select to ship then the certificate will be sent to a selected ship
ADD (SUB ITEM TYPE)
Select one certificate on the page and click to "+Add" then you have the option to arrange item types such as audit, survey and equipment check or test date
- When you want to check details of the certificate then you should select any certificate on the page and click to " Details" on the top of the menu
- After the click to Details", one new page is open. You can observe details of the certificates such as "Related items, File, Comments, and Events"
Also, you can click on it and "add files ( to uploading new certificates), read, downloading and delete" button in case you are assigned, person